Tuesday, September 11, 2007

HoLidays...


In the holidays I was not myself very far, I was in Cadiz 8 days.We arrived day 6 of August after a long trip by car. We arrived on the 6 from afternoon at house of my aunt, since during every day we went to be there sleeping. Nothing else to arrive we were telling things us, soon we occurred a shower and we went away to have supper. There also my cousins estan which happens is that when we arrived they they were in Morocco of vacations. To the suguiente day estubimos seeing Cadiz and giving a stroll since Cadiz we had seen.
The following day we went to Tariff, a small part of Cadiz where everybody makes sports of water, since the wind is very good for that. We were in favor of the stores buying things, soon we went to eat later and to the beach. The water of was very cold there so I didn't bathe.
we already returned behind schedule, so we had supper and we went away to sleep.The following day already they were my cousins but by the mornings they had to go to class to recover in September. So almost every day we went to the beach in the morning. When they finished we in the evening ate all together and my cousins, my brother and I went away to give a return or to house of my cousins to play something or to see one peli. Soon we had supper all together ones and after being awhile that way we went away to sleep.




They have been inovidables holidays…!






By: ~Maluu*

No comments: