Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My cLass!

My clas is the best one of all classes. Each one is of a different way, as it likes to each one. There are different groups but all we can be with all. They say that we are the class that worse behaves of all the secondary one but it seems to me that second can get to be worse. . . xD

The last year we went of committee from Europe to Denmark and prepared a performance, we worked much in her, but in Denmark it did not leave since we had liked… In the school it did not leave either or but in the classes it left to us very or.




In the school we did not behave very well but of BETTER camping WE ARE OS!This year already is called on to us to make quarter… within anything finishes all this and I do not like anything to think about this… but everything what begins must finish!


We will have of tutor to Maria and I hope that it is the best course of all. It can that also but the difficult one but will be necessary to work and that we know all to it!Also we will make a festival in which I hope that we pass it brilliant, doing it i preparing it.




this is my class and if you like well and if not also.

By: ~MaLuu*

No comments: