Tuesday, September 11, 2007

SummeR...*


In all the summer I have not stopped, since it had few duties and no desire to make them but good…At the end of the school they bought moto already to me, and then if that I do what I want… I am taking advantage of the summer because now the school begins again, and will be afternoons that do not leave because it must study or by any other thing, so this summer I have I throw at any moment what and dear.

There am me brilliant past I have I throw a million things, are been cn my friends of class, my friends of valence, andrea pauLa. not with very many people, but it has been worth the trouble. I have gone to a few celebrations, were celebrations in the gorge and I was, were celebration in valence and estube, was celebrations in the plantation and I have been…Also I have had to study English since it was the ONLY subjet that had homework, but good…

Also I was myself of vacations a time, but he was poquito and nothing else to return again with all people that's why I want much to it!

Also I was a time in house of my aunt in the beach of canet with people… and also me it passes it VERY well!

In aim… it has been a perfect summer, and plenty of good things!




A summer unforgettable... I lovee youu..:D




By: ~maLuu*

No comments: